Thursday, January 20, 2011

Job Hunting

There come times when we all wonder if what we are doing is the right thing. Will you really gain more by putting yourself out there? How big a sacrifice do you have to make when you do so? It can be so intimidating sometimes, job hunting.

I'm hoping for the best, trusting that all will be well, taking that leap of faith. I'm job hunting, choosing not to pursue a Masters which I know will guarantee me a job. I'm choosing to stay on in Perth believing that everything will be taken care of in due time.

It's probably when I am furthest away from my comfort zone that achievements mean the most. Or when although rejection is possible, you get acceptance :)

Btw, to whoever sees me, please motivate me to job hunt. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment