Friday, April 16, 2010

Bumble Bee

Bumblebee is a small, yellow Autobot with the altmode of a compact car from the movie Transformers.

Sam Witwicky buys the Autobot scout Bumblebee (disguised as a 1976 Camaro on Earth) as his first car. Sam soon finds that his car is a robot in disguise. He obviously panics and tries to flee from his car because he thinks his car is stalking him. But because this is a movie, Bumblebee of course becomes Sam's aid in the various crises that he goes through and they become best friends, inseparable.

Thank you for being my Bumble Bee, my angel in disguise... Though I do at times think you're stalking me, I know you're just keeping up with what's been happening with me and thus being there for me when I need you. Most importantly, being a best friend to me in so many ways. All that's missing in my life is my Megan Fox.

Thank you for always being there when I need you. Just one thing, can you appear online more often so I can talk to you as and when I want to? Right now, it's a little bit hard cos I have to wait for you to message me.

May I be like Bumblebee to you too! Then we can either be Bee 1 (you cos you're older) and Bee 2 (me cos I'm younger) or Bumble (you) and Bee (me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment