Saturday, April 17, 2010

Indian-Chinese Night Out

So I've been in Perth about 2 years, 2 weeks and 2 days and the first time I went to Cottlesloe Beach was yesterday night. Took zero pictures of the beach, walked on no sand, walked in no waves, built no sandcastle, soaked in no sun but had a fabulous time.

The night before, after May and I invited Yohaan to KFC, he said he was bored and really wanted to go to the beach there and then. My first thoughts were like No!!! Then I said OK! Let's go tomorrow! And that was it. We went to the beach after choir. Bought a Maccas dinner box to bring along cos none of us had had dinner.

abby
yohaan
tiffy
mayyy
US

Apart from eating, you can see we pretty much cam-whored the rest of the time. After a lil bit, we decided to edit the PhotoBooth settings and PhotoBooth stopped working. May was flabbergasted. She kept saying how important it was for PhotoBooth to work. She made me restart my computer and when PhotoBooth worked, she was hell excited.

When two fair Chinese take pictures with two Indians, it is important to ensure that the flash is focused on the darker people. We started our photo sesh with me in front and cos I'm so fair, the flash made me look so white, the Indians behind me disappeared into the darkness. The Indians complained that my Mac's racist. But look hey... My MacBook is White! They don't come in other colors.

PhotoBooth quit unexpectedly, indicating that we should go home. But not before we procrastinated and made Yohaan climb a tree and the roof of the little hut we sat under, and drove to the city to pick my sister up from the club.

These Indian people are my first real Indian friends that I actually call and go out with, go to their house, go crazy with etc etc.. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment