Monday, July 19, 2010

DnMs

I feel that I'm getting too angry too easily, too snappy too easily, too impatient too easily and I cool too easily too quickly. It's been a mad day. A whirlwind of emotions flowing through everything right from 12mn to present. I meant to write about how no one saved prawn dumplings for me but I've already cooled. So that's that. As long as I stay in my room, I should be good. :)

The me that a lot of people don't see is soft-hearted, gives in too easily, can't stay angry at you for long and will make it up to you even if you're the one in the wrong or if I scold you. I'll rarely tell you that you're annoying me. If I do say it, you may be annoying me but not that severely. But last night was just different. I was still nice but I didn't expect the boldness from me.

I unexpectedly talked for 8 consecutive hours with different people, from 12.30am to 8.30am and finally went to bed at 9am. It was at times painful but most of the time heartfelt, honest, and necessary. I still haven't been completely honest with you yet. There's still a bit more that needs to be said and it actually cannot really wait but I haven't found the courage to tell you. So until then, you will be kept in the dark. We've hinted to you before but you're probably too dense to get it.

I'm so proud of myself and what I did. I of course couldn't do it without my best friends. You guys are the awesomest. And I'm so amazed with the way you took everything, it was truly amazing. It wasn't always easy for you I could tell and I was actually scared at first but somehow everything just flowed. When we first started talking, I wanted to bash you up. Good thing you were not near enough for me to do so. But I gradually stopped being mad at you. I just wanted you to know everything that was going through my head. I just wanted everything between us to be back to normal. I just wanted us to be comfortable around each other again. I felt so relieved too when I could tell you everything that was bothering me. I've made up so many stories to avoid having to talk to you but the best relief was not having to hide anything from you.

This just reiterated that communication is so important. It's so important to talk and to let the other person know what's going through your head. We can't always expect others to know what we're thinking but I find that it's so hard for me to be honest about what I feel and how I think especially with the people that matter to me.

Anyways, I couldn't do without you. I already have family here in Perth and don't exactly need more family but you've managed to creep in and become family. Despite everything, just know that at the end of the day, no matter how angry I am or seem, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment