Monday, April 11, 2011

11411

Graduation Preview
The beginning and end of most things new are always exciting. I'm the sort that believes in fairy tale happy endings and I therefore spend a ridiculous proportion of my time dreaming up fantasies. I'm not a creative writer and if I were to tell you my everyday daydream thoughts, you will see what a kid I am. I don't know why it is the way it is. I just take it as it is, fretting not.

I've finally arrived at the end of a stage in my life and I am most definitely ready to move on. I never thought I'd get this far in life and I am truly grateful and thankful for the opportunity I have. Uni has indeed been rather fun and exciting and I have met some of my most wonderful friends in my two and a half years here. How time flies. Once again, I look forward to graduating.

But before all that glamor, job-hunting, will occupy my life. Hopefully successfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment