Thursday, April 28, 2011

Clueless

Things I need to get through the next month alive:

- an order of luck
- 2 good books to read (still looking for The Accountant's Story)
- a job
- new friends 
- a fast drive to de-stress
- 7 really really really good conversations! 
- to know where my life is heading

The possibilities of the future are infinite! As are the uncertainties. What we choose to focus on shows the type of people we are. Right now I'm trying not too plan out too much of my life. It seems like I've got my answer as to where I should be but I do not know what I am to do. I do like the freedom but I'll admit that however slack I may have been at Uni, that's all an illusion. I need work! I need things to do! I need reason, I need purpose, I need answers. 

I don't ask to be able to figure my whole life out. I ask only for some clues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment