Wednesday, August 18, 2010

$42.30

Hi! May I take your order?
Erm... Give us 5 mins.
So what do you guys want?
I don't know. Starving.
Double quarter pounder again??? :D:D:D
Hahahahaha... Erm yes? Hahahahahaha!!!!
Okay wait. Toilet first.
Ok bye...
(walk to cafe section)
Ooooooooo.... Cookies and cream cheesecake..
Ooooo... Yessssss
Oh how about warm triple chocolate cake...
Ohhh I show you. Nice muffin.
How about Mud Muffin?
Oh nice... I like that...
(distraction)
Blueberry Muffin!
Oh look at this other cake.. So nice. I love this.
Look at this cake! So nice!
This one!
Oh how about this one!
See this!! See this!!!!
(blah blah blah)
Ok ok.. Decide what we want.
Mud Muffin share ok?
Erm.... Can we have more than 1?
(walks out of toilet)
Hey... What do you want? From here. The desserts.
(scans desserts)
Cookies and cream cheesecake!
OMG!!!!!!!!!
She wants want that!
Warm chocolate cake?
Only if I get a dollop of ice cream on it.
Erm.. How about Blueberry Muffin?
Yes!
OMG!!!!!!! I love you!!
Okkkk.. Let's go? Order?
Hi! Erm. Can I have 3 Double Quarter Pounder meals.
(sniggers)
What do you want for drinks?
Erm... Can I have a coffee?
What kind?
Cappuccino.
You you? What drink you want?
You like Fanta? Fruit Fizz?
Ok Fruit Fizz.
1 Fruit Fizz.
What you want?
Fanta? Fruit Fizz?
Fruit Fizz is mine.
Oh you too?
Okay 2 Fruit Fizz. No ice please.
And can we have a Cookies and Cream cheesecake.
And yes? A Blueberry Muffin.
Do you want it warmed?
Yes :)
Okay so you have 3 Double Quarter Pounder meals, 1 Cappuccino, 2 Fruit Fizz, 1 Cookies and Cream cheesecake, 1 Blueberry Muffin.
And erm can we add one Angus the Third on its own?
Is that all? Total $42.30
Oh God... We're eating so much....
(Food gets set on the trays)
Hey guyss.. Can we not eat anything until we sit down and I get a picture?
Okayy..
(Everyone grabs fries.)
(HAHAHAHA!!!!)
I knew I shouldn't have said that. Cos I instantly felt like having a fry after saying that...
Hmmm... I wonder if we can get butter.
Here you go. Muffin and cheesecake.
Hey look! You got butter!
Wheeee!!!!
Ok eat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment