Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dream, Dreamy, Dreaming...

Looking at all the various pictures on Facebook of people's holidays makes me jealous!!!

I loves taking pictures especially of picturesque places. When I'm on holiday and the camera's in my hand, snapshots of the night sky, the city skyline, the trees, the buildings, sceneries, sunsets, etc will be captured. My special ability is to expertly place myself in a beautiful picture of the scenery around me. I almost always successfully include myself in great shots! Hahahaha... Okayy... So I cam-whore well.

My point though is I need more pictures!!! I miss going on holiday. I miss being in an aeroplane, I miss sleeping in a hotel bed, I miss being in a foreign country, I miss confusing myself over the time and currencies of the new place.

Here's where I wanna be.

Prague

Las Vegas

Austria

Disneyland :)

Of course there are heaps more other places that I wanna visit, Kenya, Hong Kong, Seychelles, Paris, Tioman, Penang, Shanghai, Tokyo, Hokkaido, Sydney, Goa, Gold Coast, Los Angeles, Manila, Palawan, Dubai, etc etc...

Meanwhile, it's work hard work hard, save up enough money for my year end graduation trip. :) Before I think about anything else though, I need lunch.

Hungry.



No comments:

Post a Comment