Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Questions, Your Answers?

I guess what I really wanna say to you is that how can a person change overnight? How can a person suddenly stop caring about someone they used to care about so much before? How much is too much and how can I let go? Who's gonna fill the new void in my life? What happened?

Friends never stop caring. That's what I hope is true.

I just spent two hours pouring my heart out to you, bringing you up to date with what's been happening in my life after having not had such a personal conversation with you in say 3-6 months? With you, I sometimes wonder how we maintain our friendship. How despite everything, the distance, the time spend apart, how do I trust you at the end of the day? And why do I seem to / want to run to you / look for you when I have problems?

You asked me if I wanted answers. I'll tell you the same thing again. I'm ranting. And at the same time I wish you had all the answers for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment