Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Change = Shit?

Change, just like shit, happens.

It seems as though no matter how prepared I am for change, I take ages to get used to it. Change in relationships affects me pretty bad.

I miss the good times of having friends in my lectures, tutes, Uni. I miss meeting up with friends for Uni. Though I procrastinate going for lectures, I actually miss going to Uni. Friends can really mean everything. Jorine especially, my best friend at Uni. This is one girl I never expected would make such an impact on my Uni life. Uni is truly different without her. Expectedly, I miss her now that she's gone. But no worries. 8 more days and she should be back. :D Something to look forward to.

I miss my other best friends too. Brenda, Kim, Yo... Joel!!!

Oddly, I miss Singapore too. Moving away from there and to a new country was exciting. Now that I've settled in, I'm comfortable and happy. I wouldn't wanna move back to Singapore forever, but I would like to go back. At least for awhile. Truthfully, I think I miss Singapore because it has Universal Studios. I'm a sucker for theme parks. I love roller coasters. I love going on rides. I am a kid in that way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment