Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Four Love Notes

7th September 2010

To precious moments present, to precious moments past, to precious moments yet to come and a love that will always last.

Dear Mom & Dad

Happy 25th Anniversary! It hasn't always been a smooth path but you've made it this far and I'm so happy that you have been blessed with the opportunity to celebrate 25 years of love... May the Lord continue to bless each and every day of your marriage and may His love rain down on you always and may He look upon you with favor all the days of your life. As you walk through His plans for you, thank you for being my awesome parents. Though we fight and disagree, at the end of the day, I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you for everything. Love you both lots and I wish you all the best in God's blessing for you both.

Love always San

Dear Uncle Edman & Auntie Radha

Happy 25th Anniversary to you too! May the Lord continue to bless your marriage as you journey on in life as a couple. Thank you for being another inspiration to me :) Thank you also for always welcoming me to you house ;)

Love always Tiffany :)

Dear Mommy/Polar Bear/Gorgeous/Outrageous

40 days of dessert huh... I am glad to see that you've eliminated that annoying phrase "last message to you" at the end of the messages you've been sending to me over the past 40 days. It was truly a very very challenging experience with everything that was happening alongside with it. I've missed you. So, where do I begin updating you about the last 40 days of my life? Hmm... Let's begin with how I will miss sneaking into your room and how I will miss writing secret admirer notes to you. But I am glad this sneaky business is a thing of the past. I don't' like shadow business. I'm a proper kid. Honest, upright, blah blah... Can't wait to see you! Btw, you owe me lots of stories and I wanna HUG!

Love Miffany

Dear Another You

I've decided to ignore your special request and you hence get a love note. I wish you all the best for tomorrow. You know what I'm talking about. Tomorrow 12pm is an important time for you. Just do your best and God will do the rest! In whatever you do, you can always count on me to be there for you! Lots of good luck to you! Break a leg!

Love Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment