Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What Happened to Coincidence?


Sometimes reality can be too bitter a pill to take. More often that not, with the unpleasant things I come across in life, I like to hide them. I like to ignore them, keep them to myself and shove them into a far corner of my heart/brain until such time when I cannot take the pressure and the build up inside me and I just explode.

I wonder if this what people think of me when I rant to them about the problems I have. I tend to keep to myself a lot until such time when I find myself incapable of managing on my own and out comes everything like volcano lava. Hot, angry, teary.

Is there really no reason to stay angry at someone? Is there really no reason not to trust someone? Is there really a reason for everything that happens? What happened to coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment