Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Evacuating London

Letting go is never easy especially when you have to let go of someone or something or both at the same time. Letting go hurts.

I cannot decide if I'm annoyed with myself for not letting you go or if I'm annoyed with you for letting me go. Whatever it is, things were not meant to turn out this way. Not in my plan at least... People change. You've changed, I've changed, times have changed but I still find myself getting distressed over you. :s

Let times keep changing and let me change even more. You go ahead and change all you need to. I'd love to say I don't care about what you do anymore but fact remains I do. I worry about what will happen next. In any case, I really cannot afford to spend too much time losing sleep worrying about you. Not when what I need most now is sleep..



Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep. Intense but relaxing. Sorta. Kinda what I need now and thankfully already have on repeat...

Good night sleep tight world :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment