Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why Sad?

Here goes again... Day 4 of the 30 Day Song Challenge.

I started out this challenge because
1. I love putting songs on my blog and what a better way to share songs than through a theme,
2. I really wanted to share some of the days.
But on days like today, Day 4, I wonder why I even bothered to do this. It was hard picking a song that makes me sad.

I remember walking by a huge lake just as the sun was nearly done setting. The sky with just that glimmer of remaining light and this song playing on my iPod, I couldn't help but feel extreme sadness. Somewhere Only We Know by Keane is my sad song for the challenge. The movie, the lyrics, the tune, the time it came out, the places I took this song to, this song has many memories that I wanna relive.
Keane has beautiful songs and here's Somewhere Only We Know. The music video's incomplete but it's nevertheless still wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment