Sunday, March 13, 2011

To Japan, With Love



As I worry about invisible lines, finding a good job, buying a nice car, saving enough money to visit Europe, I think about how Japan mourns the lost of lives, talents, opportunity and beauty to earthquakes, tsunamis. Now they face nuclear threats.

It's in times like these, I stop and think about my life, running through my list of achievements and my to-do list. In times like these, I want to be with the people I love. Living away from most of my family, I want to protect you the ones who occupy my life.

For my family, I pray for your health, your safety. I pray that we will be able to see each other once again. I miss all of you.

Especially for you Yeh Yeh, I pray that your health allows you to once again return to my home, that I may give you even just one more kiss, that you may kiss me even just once more, that I can hold your hand again and give you that one more hug and tell you I love you. To have that one more moment with you.

For Japan, I pray for you with all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment