Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Clean Room :)

This post had an originally different take to it. I was posting cos I was bored with doing assignments and I really wanted to relive my amazing weekend. But cos I needed to finish my assignment, I quit writing halfway.

The weekend fun pretty much started on Thursday night after my presentation. I got home and saw all the apples on my table to make my favorite apple pikelets and make breakfast for a whole lot people. Spent 2.5 hours making them and managed to fill up a 2 liter ice-cream tub.

Then Friday was Choir, Saturday was church and Sunday Uni. Was supposed to get to Uni by 3pm but failed to leave the house on time cos of many contributing factors. Whatever it is, Jorine called for dinner and I rushed to Uni. Made it in by 6pm :) Only 3 hours late... (I feel bad. I'm seldom late.)

Well cos I was rushing, and after the sleepover the room was so messy, I had no choice but to shove everything on my bed, under the covers so the room wouldn't look that bad to Mom. Moms however do have an amazing ability to uncover secrets.

So I got home on Monday evening, walked into the room, looked at my bed and went OMG! My stuff!! My bed's all messed up and I see no clothes on it! Damnit! Gonna be in some deep shit. Then I look to the right and I see this pile of neatly folded clothes on the side table, and I notice my 'study table' has been moved, the wires in my room have been bundled up, and the room's been vacummed. When did this all happen?

After the initial shock, and after realizing I wasn't going to be given some long lecture on keeping my room clean, that smile appeared.

Am pretty sure I know who exactly is responsible for my room being so neat. Love you mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment