Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sleepovers!

It doesn't take a lot to put a smile on my face. Really. I sometimes think I expect to little, of myself and of the world. But I guess these little things are what you would call simple joys. Simple joys that never fail to put a smile on your face.

I love being able to wake up next to my friends, to see the faces of the ones I love first thing when I wake up. Waking up next to friends, seeing their sleepy faces, smiling and thinking of what tricks to play on them to get them up, these are the simple joys of sleepovers. Of course the other joy of sleepovers is talking through the night.

I love sleepovers! Especially the kind that do not involve work. Sleepovers are too a learning experience. You learn more about your friends through those DnM conversations. But most importantly, you learn more about yourself. A side of yourself that can be discovered only through sleepovers...

I learnt something really interesting from my last sleepover. According to a certain someone, I bit his arm in my sleep. Don't know how that happened but it apparently did but I was sleeping on his arm, after which I proceeded to bite him. Probably cos I was hungry. :D

Here's what I've learnt about myself from sleepovers.
1. I move a lot when I sleep.
2. I sleep really soundly and thus don't hear alarms.
3. I steal blankets.
4. I kick in my sleep.
5. I snore in my sleep.
6. I don't snore when I sleep.
7. I grind my teeth when I sleep.
8. I talk in my sleep, commenting on stuff that's happening around me.
9. I wake up to not just my phone, but all phones.

Thanks for the lessons guys... But most importantly, thanks for the sleepovers. Of all sorts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment