Sunday, June 13, 2010

No to Bad History Repeating

Everything happens for a reason I'm told to believe. Nothing is accidental. But if nothing was accidental, I couldn't possibly experience serendipity. No one expects accidents. Serendipity's meaning is oxymoronic. I guess going to St. Emilie's worked out. Father Dennis preached a wonderful sermon. It was to a certain extent what I needed to hear. He said that it was okay to sin. It's okay to not be able to forgive. And when you experience God's love, that's when you will be able to love. Something like that. But that is my am. God's abundant and blessing love.

It was the sermon that made me feel okay about not talking to you. Not for too long though. Soon, we'll take it up again. It's been bugging my mind and I need to settle it. Much as you might hate me after it, you need to know. It's what will keep us. I hope. If you leave, I will know it wasn't never meant to be.

The future cannot be changing so quickly and history cannot possibly be repeating itself again. Once, is more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment