Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thank You for Being My Best Friend

I don't remember anyone persuade me to talk as you have.
I don't remember ever having anyone reassuring me so much that I can trust them with everything.
I don't remember anyone constantly asking me not to feel awkward with them.
I don't remember anyone driving me 40 minutes to the top of a hill to see the city lights.
I don't remember ever seeing a non-school friend this much.
I don't remember anyone coming to my house this often.
I don't remember anyone ever being so protective of me as you are.
I don't remember anyone ever wanting to punch someone else for me.
I don't remember anyone who'd let me do this much shit as I've done with you.
I don't remember anyone talking so freely with me.
I don't remember anyone call me a cartoon.
I don't remember anyone telling me 24/7 that I'm lame.
I don't remember anyone staying up till 6am with me, talking to me.
I don't remember what it's like to share face-to-face.
I haven't had someone do this much for me in a long long long long long long time.
I've never had a best friend like you.

I am pretty sure you don't read my blog but this post is nevertheless dedicated to you. Thank you for last night. It may not seem the case but I really appreciate it and am truly loved with a friend like you. It's hard for me to express everything face-to-face. But worry not, you'll know it all soon enough.

For everything you've done, I love you too! :)

PS. That thing about the conversations in the car, can you not always wait for me to make conversation first? You know what I'm like. I can stay silent for extended periods of time.

Ok bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment